Saturday, April 29, 2023
1:00 – 5:00 pm at Hidden Valley Chalet
Feel EMPOWERED and capable to take the journey to better health!
Jaime Brennan and Janine Chambers have been working together for several years sharing their passion for health and wellness and inspiring others to create habits that support vitality and joy! They have been hearing comments in our community of uncertainty as to where to begin making healthier choices. How do you choose what is right for you when there are so many ‘authorities’ out there offering their answers? We would like to help clear the confusion and help you begin the journey to a healthier you!
Janine will explain what a detox is and what it entails, demonstrate how to make fresh juices and share the benefits of incorporating juices in your detox. She’ll also talk about meal choices and offer some menu planning tips. She’ll also guide you in 30 minutes of gentle stretching.
Jaime will share tips on creating healthy skin, and how to learn the language of the body. What is it telling you, and how you can learn to interpret and understand so that you can make the right choice for you. She’ll provide the herbs and salts and supplies needed to enjoy the benefits of an detoxifying herbal foot bath. You’ll enjoy a soak while meditating on releasing stress, thoughts and emotions that keep us from feeling our best.
This is an opportunity to commit and invest in your health. We hope you join us for this information and fun packed afternoon.
The flow of the day includes the following:
- 30 min of gentle stretching
- Making healthy choices with Janine
- Fresh pressed juice and Healthy snacks
- Learning to listen to the body with Jaime
- Detoxing Herbal Foot Soak
Join us so that we can help clear the confusion and help you walk away knowing and feeling that you are able to:
- know where to find resources for help
- understand why nutrition is the foundation
- feel capable and empowered to take the journey to better health
- excited about what is possible
- hopeful that changes can happen
- solidify in your being that self care is not selfish
Spring Detox Mini Retreat is $140/person
- We will need 5 registered by 4/21 to hold
- Class can accommodate 10 participants
Bring a notebook, pen, water and yoga mat