Health Coaching// LEFT SIDE IMAGES ?> // TEXT AREA IF FULL WIDTH ?>
How important is your health to you?
I would guess if you’re here then it is of some importance, and I’m happy that’s the case. I love working with people who understand that health is the foundation to everything else in life. If you have your health, think about all that you can do. If you’re experiencing health challenges, then consider how that is impacting you.
What three healthy habits could you add into your day?
Most of the time we have the answers to these questions, but could use some extra help figuring out how to fit new habits in. What is your track record with establishing new habits? Would you like help?
How many fruits and vegetables do you eat each day?
If you’re like most it can be a challenge to eat three servings of fruits and vegetables a day, let alone the 5-9 servings, and in a rainbow of colors, that are recommended by the USDA. Are you open to trying new recipes and understanding how the choices we make everyday have a huge impact on our emotions, physical health and energy? Would you love guidance, resources and support?
As your health coach I will:
- empower you with knowledge and tools to make the changes you desire.
- provide a safe non-judgmental space to be heard with compassion and care.
- use thought provoking questions to go deeper to uncover what is holding you back
- help you clarify your health goals and how to meet them
- celebrate your successes with you,
- acknowledge your accomplishments
- provide a space for accountability
If you would like to improve your health and are ready and willing to do the work to create the life you deserve, contact me to set up a complimentary 20 minute Discovery Session. I am looking forward to hearing from you.